Most of us live busy lives and we sometimes find that in order to get lots of work done, we must have high speed Internet. We also believe that high speed Internet increases our entertainment by allowing us to watch videos and such online. Well before you purchase high speed Internet, take a look at this pros and cons list in order to know whether or not purchasing it would be a good idea.
- You are able to browse the web at an alarmingly fast pace.
- You can get lots of work done in a little amount of time by not having to wait for pages to load.
- You are able to perform video chats with others.
- You are able to download things without having to wait hours.
You sometimes don’t even have to use wires to get fast Internet.
- You can share files with others at a faster rate.
- If you have to meet a certain deadline, having high speed Internet helps you do things faster.
- You don’t have to deal annoying sounds used in Dial-up Connections.
- Unlike Dial-up Internet, you can use your
- Internet and the phone at the same time.
- You can watch videos without having to experience annoying buffers.
- It can sometimes be costly.
- Others can possibly “steal” your high speed Internet if it’s wireless.
- You might not be at your house the whole day, so getting Internet might not even be worth it.
- There are cheap alternatives such as going to coffee shops and using their Internet.
- Depending on what company you’re using, your high speed Internet might be faulty at times.
- If your high speed Internet is wireless, it might be faster at certain parts of your house than others.
- You can use more than one computer to access the Internet.
- Sometimes your high speed Internet can have technical problems and you have to wait for the company to fix them.
- You might have to purchase additional software to access high speed Internet.
- You might have bandwidth limits.
Before you purchase High Speed Internet, it is best you go over the pros and cons list above in order to decide whether or not this purchase would be worth it.